Among us in Skywars

Ok I know that sounds stupid but hear me out:
I think the problem with the knockback nemo is that you can just hide it in your hotbar, and it’s so rare that you don’t even think about it when fighting. Yes, it doesn’t affect a lot of games but the games that have someone wielding a KBN aren’t fun IMO.

This is where the “among us” part comes in.
Here’s the suggestion:
In a normal game, no KBN will drop from emeralds. But occasionally, there will be a “Finding nemo” mode where there is a guaranteed KBN in someone’s island. No one knows who it is, but someone definitely has it. This makes people pick fights more carefully, and fight more carefully. It gives players incentive to find out who the wielder is, like a game of among us.

The KBN is powerful, so the game should treat it as such. If someone is killed by a KBN, it has it’s own unique death message that tells you that someone was killed by a KBN.

However it depends on what the player was hit by last, so if you trick-shot your victim with a snowball or bow after you knock them off, it just gives out a normal death message, so you get to keep your identity.
This gives another required skill in skywars other than pearl-clutching, block clutching, and some others, which will make it more interesting I think. This also gives more edge to skilled players who happen to have the KBN.

All of this will require buff/nerf to the nemo’s kb of course. Also I have no idea if this is hard to code or not so sorry about that.
I think “Finding nemo” is a really good name but will have some copyright issues or something, so feel free to suggest a better name.

Edit: You also get more xp if you kill the wielder, or win as a wielder.

2 Likes

this kinda makes it sound like winning will be luck based

3 Likes

how does it exactly?

1 Like

Well, having a Nemo and using it correctly is very dangerous for everyone else
Basically guaranteed win for the person who has it

3 Likes

But when there’s a nemo everyone knows, they will act more accordingly. Also if someone is killed, whoever has it is revealed.
Although I might be wrong about slightly buffing the nemo’s kb. It depends from testing and actually implementing this whether it’s kb will be nerfed or buffed slightly. Hive makes balances few weeks after introducing an item/feature after all.

I absolutely agree with everything in this suggestion you got my vote

2 Likes

wouldn’t it be simpler to just not be near the edge of an island
bc nemos are basically useless when ur cornered or in the middle of an island

1 Like

There are different opinions about the nemo, but this suggestion is more of a new idea than a solution to the nemo. Basically this is less of a rant, the small rant in the beginning builds on the main idea.

I doubt this’ll be added, but I think it’d be cool. You have my vote!

1 Like

not really my cup of tea, sorry

1 Like

I disagree. For me, it’s fun to combo people that have Nemo and take it from them.

4 Likes

so basically this feature is like finding out who is the imposter in among us? but instead it is to find out who has the kb nemo? Very interesting concept, I have also voted for the suggestion

3 Likes

This sounded very dumb but I read it but it looks really cool u got my vote!

1 Like

i am literally fine with ANY nemo nerf so you have my vote

6 Likes

Nop nope idk but i get at least 1 nemo every 4/10 games and im not that good at pvp so no

what do you mean

Basically im very lucky with my nemos

just call it anything but not among us

4 Likes

how dare you

1 Like

Can’t wait till the among us skywars update

2 Likes