Allowing us to open trapdoors again

In some hide and seek maps they have trapdoors being placed at certain parts of the maps so that as hiders, we can open them to get to the OP or higher spots more easily. For example, There is a oak trapdoor which is placed near the outside left staircase in China Town so that we can open them, and parkour on them in order to get to the spot with pink wool placed

Then in Hacienda, there is a jungle trapdoor which could be opened whereby if lets say you are hiding as oak leaves on one of those trees, the trapdoor can be opened to get to the second floor of the building more easily to escape the seekers instead of going back all the way down and climb up the stairs to the second floor.

But then for some reason, hive decided to make it the fact that trapdoors can no longer be opened which I dont know why, so hopefully , they can allow us to open the trapdoors again so that us hiders can just open them and get to the OP spots easily

1 Like

I think they did this to stop people from glitched out of the map. Also, it would kinda be unfair to seekers that aren’t as skilled.

1 Like

Bruh what? How would opening trapdoor be skill?

1 Like

No I meant like parkouring with them. It was 12 am I was tired

its fine…After reading my post, it sounds a little rude, so hopefully it didn’t offend you

1 Like

its fine lol

dood its clicking to open a trapdoor no skill required

I think they meant that to jump from one place to the next might be difficult for some people. An example might be

1 Like

Read the post I replied to

Can you put a screenshot of one of the locations? I’m not sure how useful this would be without knowing the location of the trapdoor spots

1 Like

Its a small suggestion and I like it you got my vote!

so one of the location is China Town whereby once you spawn in, go to the outside right staircase, there will be a trapdoor located near the staircase which can be open, and then you can jump onto the trapdoor to hide next to some pink wool, but then you need to be hiding as white wool in order to blend in with the pink wool

In mm on a map (I forgot which one) my friend showed me a bug where you og in the wall with the trapdoor so you could abuse it again if it got added

1 Like

As somebody mentioned, trapdoors were intentionally disabled as they were being abused by players to allow them to escape the map, or get to unreachable areas.

1 Like