All games level 100

Idea

Make the max level for all games level 100

More information
Edit Good part: levels are equal, more cosmetics
Maybe more people would play other games

Bad part people with max level in every game would have their grind destroyed (which is probably the most important one) and games like just build might be annoying to max.

2 Likes

No, because for a ton of games (ahem…just build) it would be a nightmare

5 Likes

Cough cough u want to max just build okay ur choice then cough

4 Likes

Actually I’m trying to max every game lol

1 Like

gotta love it when people make suggestions for things that are already planned.

I cant be bothered to look for where hive staff said it, but im sure some aspiring helper would do it for me.

6 Likes

Oh no I will have to max just build to 100

Who gonna tell him
That way he doesn’t sound sarcastic anymore

One of the owner said “they would love to”
But they never said “it was planned”
This is kinda not confirm for now
Since I’m not one of the owner

I mean love to basically means want to, and they are clearly making progress towards that goal, so it would make no sense to say that they want to, get a few of the games there, and then stop for no reason, so they are probably are trying to do it now, and just haven’t made another statement about it

1 Like

It really depends on community feedback, since there less players max in JB than they are in MM and TW

3 Likes

JB will probably be the last one at level 100 if they add it

2 Likes

b0xx3r - Owner

6 Likes

Oh god no please
20 levels is already a huge pain to max

4 Likes

lol I think this is less of a suggestion and more of a prediction of whats gonna happen

2 Likes

If they made the leveling system work for lvls 100 of jb yes.

1 Like

Not a good idea. Might quit hive if this happened

1 Like

in all fairness, there are quite a few valid reasons to quit hive, but this isnt one of them. unless someone is forcing you to max every single game, this does not affect you negatively at all. sure it may be harder to get some costumes, but those are just some cosmetics, and they didnt even raise the level for the tw costume on the last update.

2 Likes

Some People got mad at hive for giving more levels to a game
Because they didn’t reach the max level yet.
So it isn’t the dumbest reason.

as I said in my post, nobody is forcing them to max it, its their choice, and their choice should acknowledge that the level cap could be raised.

2 Likes

Agreed lol
Some of the other reasons are “they didn’t update my game” or “they didn’t need this update”

And I don’t want to point fingers on which community keep saying those things
Cough Cough SkyWars Cough Cough