Idea: Sometimes when I have to go away for a few minutes, I get a lot of invites. I think it would be very cool if Hive added an /afk command.
More information: When a player has to step away for a few minutes, they type /afk. Until they move or type /afk again, it will be impossible to invite them to a party or a custom server. 
And when player comes back from the afk mode you will recieve a notification.
Also, the player who was AFK will receive a notification showing all the invites they missed.
Nicknames will match the color of the player’s rank, as you can see in the screenshot.
Of course it can be translated into multiple languages.
3 Likes
I hope you guys liked the suggestion 
Does the notification exist if you never invited them?
Example:
Darth is afk, but Eagle99 never invited him and is just minding his own business. Will it still inform Eagle99 or no? Because I don’t want to be told a friend came back randomly.
Also if say the answer is it will still inform them, what happens if someone does /afk then walks and spams it?
Final question. Could this theoretically be used in a game? Like if I do /afk in BedWars, will it tell others I’m AFK?
3 Likes
Should also mention this should only be introduced in the main hub and microhubs.
1 Like
Hello DarthEagle99! Glad that You asked
.
- The notification will appear only to players who invited him to a party or a custom server. But after I read this sentence I also thought about some changes, it would be better if the hive made it with setting that will make it possible to change whether the player wants to get the messages after some time:
For example: I invited my friend to a party and it tells me that he is in AFK mode, but after 30 minutes he comes back and i already dont want to play with him and i get that annoying notificationn that he came back, so I just turn return notifications off or I just turn AFK return notification to not appear if player was afk for more then some time (you can also change the time lik you want)
-
I also like that question as well, you will only get the notification when your teammate gets one which includes the text where you invited him/her while he/her was afk. So if he/she spams afk he will get a notification, but you wont because because you didnt invite him/her at the period when she/he was AFK.
-
No, because you are moving and AFK basically means away from keyboard. It only works in hubs.
Yeah I just read it all again and I saw that i missed a lot of things I will do some changes and concepts tommorow 
For #3 I mean stop moving then do /afk then move again. You already answered question 1 so it doesn’t really matter but that was what I meant.
2 Likes
Yeah, anyways hope you like the idea
1 Like
Hub rats could use this and yes this is a great idea
1 Like
Great idea! This could definitely be convient!
1 Like