Advanced Hive Plus!

lately i’m seeing a lot of progress on the hive server, improvements of some minigames and more people playing, but in the end the numbers are always the same which made me think that maybe the hive should revolutionize not on the minigames but on the players. being that the game grows but the players have a very low xp increase, some get tired of playing immediately and so i had this little idea for a new rank… a rank that you can only buy after buying the “+” , so a sort of “++” or as i define it [×] (the “+” turned slightly horizontal), an advancement of the rank if you can say it. obviously they are just ideas, don’t make fun of me or anything, i know that it takes a lot and a lot of work behind it, mine is simply an idea.

there will be many improvements on the player itself, adding

a name with a new color (in this case maybe orange or i don’t know, i repeat it’s an idea) and a [++] or [×] tag in the game, both in chat and above your head
an experience increase of 150%, so that by already having 50% of the normal “+”, you will have 200% xp
one more vote on the map (3 total votes)
the ability to host parties of up to 10-12 players
another 100 friend slots, for a total of 250
a special hive × role on the discord server
the ability to host up to 120 minutes of custom servers
an increased daily mission limit, allowing you to complete up to 12 missions per day, instead of 8
3 more exclusive hub titles
3 more exclusive avatars
and finally an exclusive costume for the players who will have [×].
obviously remember that the [×] will be an advance to the [+], so they will have to pay the [+] first to get the higher one. for these improvements, i was thinking about 30$/€ or 20$/€, i’m not good at these things… but it’s just an idea and i hope it helps anyway :))

Hello! Unfortunately this is a duplicate post: Hive++ Suggestion and Civillized Discussion Megapost

Please add to this thread instead

3 Likes

oh, i’m sorry for the inconvenience, i honestly hadn’t read any of this, i just came up with the idea and without reading other people’s ideas i exported mine, i apologize ://

1 Like

Duplicate Suggestion