Admin Answer :)

So Yesterday I came up with this Idea :bulb:

Just ask the hive team ( if they wanted to) some questions I am pretty sure some players want to hear their stories like how did they created the server and how did they learn programming and why etc

So just create a new category that’s it

That’s my suggestion

hmmm this sounds good but there should be a rule where u cant @mention the mods

Idk but if they had time they can see it and answer it

ask and clank do not rhyme

a sk
cla nk

just because they end in k doesnt mean they rhyme

4 Likes

They Don’t have to end with the same letter
A rhyme is a correspondence of sound between words or the endings of words, especially when these are used at the ends of lines of poetry.

I don’t know if that is a rhyme ahah, but interesting suggestion none-the-less.

1 Like

Adding another #help-me but it’s for non-serious questions? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

-NK des not sound like -SK
dont try and get smart with me, ank doesnt rhyme with ask. say it out loud, it doesnt rhyme

8 Likes

Ask clank doesn’t have a nice ring to it, and it’s misleading to what you are proposing.

Just change it to AskStaff or AdminAnswer

I feel like it would be better just to make a new thread

1 Like

oki not a big deal just changed it Admin Answ

Yeah, But it’s not actually help me

I was referring more to the concept as an “interesting” way of questioning per say. I sadly cannot say I am keen on the suggestion as a realistic feature, mainly due to as you stated Pizzas - Help Me exists.

additionally, there’s also a #bedrock-help-me channel on the discord server

4 Likes

Most of the hive team isn’t really active on the forums though, as they have other stuff to do, so this would just be a dead category

2 Likes

So this is an interview except people who have no idea what they’re doing interview them?

1 Like

Most of you seem to be missing the point.

To make this more active it should include mods and helpers

1 Like

There are a lot of questions we can’t answer due to them being staff info. Because of this, I don’t think this category will be too useful. If you have any questions regarding the staff team, feel free to ask them in #help-me

3 Likes