Adding “Unobtainable In-game unlocks” to playhive.com

Idea:
Adding “Unobtainable In-game unlocks” to playhive.com
(Not avatars, costumes and hub titles)

More information:
I think that it would be possible to add the “In-game unlocks” item to the “Help and support” section on the playhive.com website, since since the appearance of the server there have been a lot of limited In-game unlocks that most newcomers most likely do not know about

I’m confused on what this is saying all in game unlocks are already shown on the website

5 Likes

Obviously, no one understood me … I wrote limited edition unlocks, it was from no one on the site that you wrote. For example: unlocks that can be obtained now (during a pirate event) will not be available soon and not all people in the future will know how to get them

Now that the topic was edited it seems like a good idea so players can stop asking “WhErE dId YoU gEt ThAt UnLoCk???”

3 Likes

Like Cubee and the rock?

no, it’s like a cape in deathrun or spawn vehicle in skywars, treasure in tw…

this is a very good idea. What I think you’re trying to say is “The ingame unlocks that are now unattainable, whether they were gotten through purchased bundles or were part of a scavenger hunt, should be shown on the website as well as how they were attained” and I really like this.

Uhm, I think this site already exists!

They said in-game unlocks and they already know about the hub unlocks exist.

I was also wondering how to get the chao treasure months ago, voted

This post was written so that more people see this suggestion

1 Like

You were to obtain it during the Sonic Event in July 2021. But still a good reason why this would be useful! ^^

1 Like

Bump bc I almost made a dupe. Maybe a pets section could also be added.

1 Like

additionally, unlocks you get from bundles, which are still obtainable, are not shown on the support site so probably should be.

3 Likes

Hello hello, I’m bumping for more users to see this :smile: :beedance:

2 Likes

Since someone has mentioned the same thing, i feel like this topic deserves a bump

2 Likes

Special event and seasonal unlocks, as well as those that can be purchased, are now listed on our website:

5 Likes