Adding TNT Run on The Hive!

Adding tntrun on the Hive

For all you pvp-players. You’ve had enough pvp-games. Survival games, Sky Wars, Treasure Wars, Murder Mystery (as being a Murderer) they all involve attacking/or killing other players. Most people like to run and jump, speed-run. Hide and Seek can be considered a PvP-game since the seekers do have a sword and does have to kill the players who are hiding. I feel as though the Death Run community is feeling left out. and trust, adding TNT Run on Bedrock is possible, Look into the Mineville city/inpvp Server, they have TNTRun, and it is indeed a Bedrock server. I can already see with my imagination that TNT Run would be a unique, fair (because how is targeting even a thing in TNT Run, You try and get away if someone tries to make you fall down. (Also, I would like to suggest for them IF they added TNT Run, to not add any affects to the game like speed, jump boost, it would be a disadvantage for other players who may be new also) I’m now going to explain what TNT Run is. If you know what it is and don’t feel like reading it. That’s fine, if you like the suggestion You can always vote and let me know if this game should be added :slight_smile:

TNT Run - TNT Run is a game where there’s TNT and you have to run and jump on the tnt and the tnt falls behind you, make sure you be fast and quick otherwise you may fall down. and no, the TNT does NOT explode once it falls down. :+1: anyway guys, that’s my suggestion, I hope u guys all liked it, have a fantastic day bye! :wave:

1 Like

what do u guys think?

Hey there! :wave:

Please be sure to read the rules before posting in this category:

I’ll be closing this now. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a direct message. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Duplicate: Add TNT Run to Hive