Adding new category in In-Game Report System!

This this the current system on /Report ( In Screenshots ) I want to add a new category in in-game report system.

And it’s *Sabotaging Let me explain how it will work. It will be a new category in the 2nd row! Here’s some reasons :-

1. And those who intentionally targets a weak player in multiple times we can report on that player by using this category.

2. I am person *C I saw person *A targeted person *B several time. So i can report on Person *A !

3. It will work for those who spawn kill in games like Bridge, Treasure War and capture the flag.

4. This is for murder mystery, Players sometimes accidentally kill an innocent. But if he just keep firing the arrow randomly ( not targeting any specific players ) and did the same process multiple times with random players it can reported as Sabotaging.

5. This category can be applied to any players who intentionally put fire spell on teammates on SkyWar, set block traps in SkyWar and Treasure War on own teammates.

You can clearly see all category a in 2nd row, Here’s how it’s functionality works :-

1. To report the players intentionally targets you all you have to do is /report > 2nd row > Sabotaging > Me > Confirm

2. To report the players who intentionally targets any specific player you found, do report > 2nd row > Sabotaging > ign of the players who had been targeted > Confirm

3. For the 4th and 5th reasons, report > 2nd row > Sabotaging > Sabotaging > Confirm

4. 3rd and final reason, we can report as Me or Sabotaging > Sabotaging

And this will help moderator team as well. It will be a more easier to punish who breaks those specific rules! Since both Spawn killing and intentionally targeting is against the server’s rules.

I like the idea of an ingame reporting system for targeting, but since most targeting happens over multiple games idk how u could report that. However, there are some exceptions (someone follows you for 3 1/2 minutes and walks by the whole rest of the lobby and then stabs u in murder mystery, for example)

3 Likes

They will look into the report accordingly, no worries. Since you specifically reported a player this way a mod will look into it more accurately!

:blush:

1 Like