4 more babyy

1 Like

guys this post is fading away

we wont let it. just 1 more vote pls

I was 100th vote pog

2 Likes

oof i wanted to do dat i was the 99th

1 Like

lets gooo! thank you all. im am now the 3rd person to reach 100 votes without their idea getting added

5 Likes

lol thats funny

They can be used to Obi trap players

107 votes. Time to advertise on discord?

Why is this still not added :pleading_face:

Yeah. I want this to happen it look fun.

1 Like

They could add small pockets of lava and large water pools, and make buckets a drop from iron/gold ore?

4 Likes

I say probably 1 diamond

not a bad idea tbf

Yes, I think it being a feature in the life spellbook would be awesome and very useful, but then again water buckets are super helpful for clutching or just escaping a fight, I think there could be a potion of fire resistance either that either is found in chests (Mid or starter island) or has a chance from spawning when you mine emeralds.

I also agree to this, but I think a better fix is adding fire resistance potions that can spawn in chests and emerald ore, like short 3 minute drinkable or splash ones.

1 Like

I think this would be a cool thing to see in skywars, could be great for clutching or when you are being chased.

Yes, although they would need to increase the height limit slightly to have cool MLG water bucket clutches, otherwise fall damage barely removes any health since world height is low

1 Like

so ur promoting skybasing?

no?? did you read what they said…?

why would he increase world height limit
maybe epearl height but why build heoght?