Adding demo for every game

Idea:

Adding a demo mode for every game to explore the maps and items and bridge and explore for new players

More information:

And in demo mode there will be bots to guide the players and tell about items and maps and we there should be zombies roaming in the demo for fight(←optional) and (be challenging :sunglasses:) and to be a idea how can we get defeated.and demo mod option in the waiting area hub or in gamemodes (like skywars hub there will be also a demo,or in murder mystery in waiting area hub there will be demo mode npc)

I don’t really understand this, could you explain in more detail pls?

2 Likes

Like see we play bedwars but we have players and have to fight and destroy and port the bed or eliminate players but in demo mod there will be no players and only npc about informations like (go collect iron and bridge to dim gen and upgrade the base gen) tutorial npcs so we can explore the map and practice how to bridge and how to throw ender pearls and escape in various maps and we have unlimited and to go it should have a item (quit demo[and we’ll respawn in bed hub]) so do u understand

but custom server with another player… i dont see a difference

3 Likes

Yes thank you but sadly I do not see this getting added as it just doesn’t fit.

1 Like

If the person doesn’t like the post or still doesn’t understand the post, they have the right to not vote on it.

1 Like

Did @Chewy174266 say anywhere he liked the idea?

2 Likes

Yes he said thank u

What?? That’s not him saying he likes it!

2 Likes

Ok then he voted by his wish

Now I’ve deleted the posts ok now happy

word? he didn’t vote…

2 Likes

Then why there is 4 votes

These are the people that voted on this topic:
Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 9.50.07 AM
@Chewy174266 never did…

4 Likes

Oooo I didn’t knew sorry

4 Likes

Lol sorry but I just don’t like the idea. Nothing personal.

1 Like

Its Me!!!

1 Like

Thx for voting

Ok no prob :smile:

You cant do realmemu theyre a mod!! Why bot Loppy since theyve just come back? I bet next youre going to do sploger!

1 Like