Add water buckets to tw

that one moment where i died cuz of fall damage its annoying so add water buckets to tw
how mechanics work:
like sky wars water mechanics so u cant use it to defend treasures gonna be too op.

costs 2 emerald

can be use infinitely but u dont keep it if u die

so thats all my suggestions
ok done

If you add Water in TW Everyone will Spam the Water on the Treasure Defense Causing The Block Breaker to have No Function, And you can’t PvP, it will annoy you if Someone Placing Water in a Middle of a Battle, The Map will also get Flooded Causing The Player Cannot Enjoy the Gameplay!

Midway

3 Likes

Duplicate suggestion
Use the :mag: search feature at the right hand before you make suggestions :confused: :roll_eyes:

Other than that, dying from fall damage is a very uncommon way to die. I havent seen many dying to that. Plus, this could mess up pvp a lot.
(comboing, knockback, drowning, etc)

4 Likes

sry i just edited it lol

oh sry idk how i know if mine is a duplicate?

Excellent question!!

Here's the answer to your question!

You see the :mag: icon right? Go type keywords related to your idea.
For this, it’d be “Water Buckets” or “Water buckets in TW”

3 Likes

There’s a magical thing called not solo queueing or you can just block off the water if u have a tnt

1 Like

I mean, who says that they need to make block breakers not explode in water? It’s definitely possible in the bedrock engine, as edu features have underwater tnt.

given that block breakers are custom, it may actually be harder to make it affected by water than it is to not lol

If this was added like this, I, among many others would run around the map butterfly clicking with water, and it just wouldn’t end up well lol.

And like bridge pvp won’t exist lol

just staircase downwards it’s really easy to do

I rlly don’t thing this’ll be a good idea. As some people said, you can cause catastrophic results to the map. Or some other stuff.

in sky doesnt rlly matter i can cobweb clutch