Add Tnt Run To Hive

Idea:

Add Tnt Run To Hive Bedrock Edition

More information:

I love Tnt Run, but no other server that I know of has it on the Bedrock Edition. I really think Hive could make a really good Tnt Run. They could make so many good maps and cosmetics. And I really think it would help the server out a lot.

I kinda agree with this since it doesn’t seem difficult, but fyi Mineville City Roleplay (inpvp) does indeed have a tnt run mode if you want to play it there

2 Likes

I would love to see this mini-game added, I could think of so much more to add like power-ups such as jump and speed boost, and an extremely rare chance to punch a player off. I’m not gonna go completely into detail since this isn’t my thread, but there is definitely a lot of potential for this game-mode if it gets added.

2 Likes

But there’s always a chance that he lags when he plays it, he probably wants a more stable version.

3 Likes

i forgot about that, but it is pretty trash in my opinion

Yeah I kinda agree with you, but it still is an option

The hive is considering an arcade. I could see this being part of that, but I can’t really see tnt run having it’s own NPC

4 Likes

I agree! It would be very fun to have this game mode. I hope to see it added in the future.

2 Likes

Definitely! An arcade game mode would be really fun.

4 Likes

bunp

new user chat hello

1 Like

I believe Hive has their own unique version of TNT Run (That being Electric Floor) so they could just port that over.

yes i been wanting sky block on hive and tnt run!

IMO tnt run would be kinda dumb, and with many players its gonna be a really short game…

I vouch for this :+1:

SkyBlock isn’t going to be added at all. The Hive doesn’t add continuously running games like thay.

Lmao imagine the lag with ppl working on their isle’s 24x7 xD
I get like 150 ping already, it will shoot up to 27 million

Tnt run is very different from electric floor. In electric floor you can walk on a block 3 times I believe.

TNT run would be a very fun game to have on hive.

2 Likes

Tbh I think a lot of people would play it too.
Some people just don’t understand how popular tnt run was on legacy and on Java servers.

I would like to see this added, and have a hive twist to it.

4 Likes

i think this topic needs more attention

lol i kinda dm hive on twitter and they said that they would want to add it in the future