Add The Copper Golem

Lol btw sorry guys

1 Like

That’s an INSANE idea I think that it maybe should only do 0.5 hearts because 2.5 is a lil OP but it’ll have a lot of health

1 Like

Oh and maybe the copper golem should take less kb because it is “heavier”?

1 Like

Hey

Welcome to the forums

Please don’t double post. Instead use the :pencil2: Icon to edit your post

Enjoy your stay on the forums the rules for the forums are here: Hive Forum Rules

Also I like your idea about them taking less KB

4 Likes

Hey Diecies! I think the idea is cool, but maybe just make a “pet” or something to fight alongside you for 20 diamonds, and have a copper golem as one of the level-based unlockable skins for it? So that way it wouldnt just be one creature that not neccesarily the whole community would love.

Also that as a treasure skin would be sick
If they did it for mega it could oxodize as the treasures health is depleted

1 Like

I love spelling

Cool idea, might be kinda hard to be implemented but I would really love to see this definitely one of the more creative suggestions on the forums as of lately

3 Likes

I my self am “new” the the hive forums and i think this is a great idea as it would really make scrims a lot more fun and terrifying.

3 Likes

Welcome @MagmaPvpsYT to The Hive forums!
I would recommend you read the rules: Hive Forum Rules
Enjoy and stay safe!

1 Like

Most new people came from Diecies post so I am guessing they came to vote and not to stay

3 Likes

Oh ok :+1: idk lol

1 Like

I had an idea for this:

How to get it:

• 4 are spawned at middle, all oxidized.
  • To de-oxidize them, a combined fee of diamonds and emeralds is required. (let’s say 15 diamonds and 10 emeralds)

Its uses:

• The copper golem moves at the speed of a player walking, without jumping. If attacked within the last 5 seconds, it moves at the speed of a player sprinting.
  • The copper golem deals half a heart of damage per hit regardless of armor, and takes half a heart of damage when hit regardless of weapon used. (This might seem unfair, but it sort of serves as a counterbalance to the overpowered nature of diamond gear.)
  • The copper golem regenerates, but slower than a normal player. It also takes no knockback.
  • When a copper golem is gotten to 0 health, it oxidizes wherever it is and can be “claimed” by any player.
  • The copper golem’s target is always the enemy closest to the player it serves.
  • In team modes, this player is always whoever de-oxidized it.
  • The copper golem cannot place blocks, but it can break a block every 4 seconds if the closest “enemy” is a treasure (you still have to punch it, but the golem can create a path to it while you fight)
  • The copper golem can jump one block up, but cannot parkour. It can walk downwards and it takes no fall damage.

I feel as though my version of it will change the meta but at the same time not make any one strategy insanely overpowered.

8 Likes

Vouch :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Pls add a copper golem because our teammates is an idiots.So add this.

1 Like

You’ve been told several times, why do you keep doing it? I just saw you yesterday pinging staff again.

5 Likes

The last time they pinged a staff member was Nov 1 which isn’t yesterday :face_with_raised_eyebrow: They also pinged one on Oct 30th. Both pings were fine. One in predict the next person and the other in staff roster. 5 days isn’t yesterday. They’ve been fine with pinging staff. Also, what was the point of telling them not to when that was 21 days ago and someone already explained why. No real reason to say that but ok.

4 Likes

Bump it its a great idea

1 Like

This is good, it could be like hives version of the iron golem from bed wars on hypixel.

Tbh I wanted copper golem too win too, the allay is so bad.

1 Like

@masonmasterbot stop like spamming please

I dont really see this being in the game sorry

Golem pet would be cool. Even if its not copper