Add The Copper Golem

15 emeralds is too much but I think 20 diamonds would be good

2 Likes

They need to add this, I think it would be pretty useful in TW so you don’t need to be at your base all the time and it can defend your base

Also welcome back to the forums diecies

2 Likes

Actually think this is a really good suggestion

3 Likes

Yes add it it would be pretty useful and the copper golem fans can see and have time with it tho if it does get added I most likely will be a limited time thing

1 Like

I agree but they should do 2 golems per person

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I would recommend you read the rules herehttps://forum.playhive.com/t/hive-forum-rules/1836

1 Like

Yeah because the diamonds only come in use for iron armor and sword or kb boxes

1 Like

Wow amazing idea put this in #suggestions and see what @Splodg3r has to say. (I pinged him lol)

1 Like

Can you stop pinging staff members

9 Likes

The copper golem would be just be an annoyance and a pain.

2 Likes

I originally thought he was referring to a skin of it (like they did with the iceologer) and I voted yes, but this is still a pretty good idea. reminds me of the “dream defenders” in hypixel though. but good idea nonetheless

1 Like

Sorry, not used to knowing what pinging is lol. Sry again.

1 Like

Yeah when you ping someone it gives them a notification

1 Like

bruh…why ping splodger!! Also you keep constantly pinging staff members and others…please stop. It isn’t just a joke…it can be annoying

9 Likes

Sounds interesting :eyes: take my vote, Diecies! :beedance:

1 Like

By now Splodger probably muted his forum account :joy:

3 Likes

Lol btw sorry guys

1 Like

That’s an INSANE idea I think that it maybe should only do 0.5 hearts because 2.5 is a lil OP but it’ll have a lot of health

1 Like

Oh and maybe the copper golem should take less kb because it is “heavier”?

1 Like

Hey

Welcome to the forums

Please don’t double post. Instead use the :pencil2: Icon to edit your post

Enjoy your stay on the forums the rules for the forums are here: Hive Forum Rules

Also I like your idea about them taking less KB

4 Likes