Add The Bridge Mini Game on Hive

height limit
arrows or snowballs
fixed
smh gameinthunder

3 Likes

This would be a cool idea if this was added
I wouldn’t need to make my own crappy bridge game that I always lose

the bridge is a straight line so snowballs will knock them backwrds not out of the bridge
and snowballs can still be evaded

height limit is unreasonable as if both the teams are good the bridge will keep getting taller and taller untill its just a tall wall which is flat on top and then the game will be boring and even if there is a height limit ppl can still place blcoks till height limit and bridge

You can still build up to them, and then to the side to knock them off. Or just run over to them as they’re building up, as you’d be closer to their portal then them when they start bridging

yeh bridge should be in mixed arcade

1 Like

Or as a swarms duel option

2 Likes

Imagine how cool the bridge would be with knockback tnt, snowballs and other things added😁 it would be more original and awesome!

2 Likes

Yes they have it but… I can’t play because it’s they don’t have an EU Server… Hive have both, That’s why I can have 40 - 50ms ping in the Hive, But in the Cubecraft Server I got 400 - 700ms ping :confused: with kinda sucks for me…

Its on Cubecraft too but Hive is less laggy so it would be good :slight_smile:

1 Like

CubeCraft only have EU servers, lol, even if you’re Asain or American you won’t be getting 400-700 ping, at most 150, and I play Hypixel on that, it’s not a challenge.

Not true. I’m in Asia, and have encountered 340 ping on cubecraft.
The chunks didn’t load, players had weird (er) knockback and entities were glitched.

1 Like

Get some internet, I haven’t heard of anyone with stable connections getting 340 ping anywhere without a VPN or proxy.

I am almost certain that there are plenty people like that. You need to do wide scoped research before making a statement like that :sweat_smile:

I think the conversation may be going a little off-topic

2 Likes

Honestly bridge is a bad game mode in my opinion :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

absolute worst gamemode, couldnt agree more. :upside_down_face_staff_see_my_happiness_please_add_me_to_the_list_of_helper:

2 Likes

The Cubecraft server is 13,000 km away from me.
And even that’s not related, I get a better ping on NA Hive servers.

Why? If you’re so smart and mighty, go ahead answer that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But idk why everyone is teleporting everywhere ;-; or I just have a V E R Y B A D I N T E R N E T

I’m not sure but the upcoming game in Hive might actually be bridges, seeing that so many people (including me) want it to come.

As much as this is fun the hive likes to be unique from other servers so this probably won’t work out.

It’s replay mode

2 Likes