Add team picking

Because the hive is a business. You can already play with 3 friends at once

Whoever did it first?
Or
Who joined the match first

It doesnā€™t take much imagination to come up with that. Plus, if people pick islands next to each other, just add a feature where colors are randomly put on an island, not a set order.

whoever picked the team first

the way he represented this is terrible, but itā€™s a good idea. If you look at my post above and at this one it will answer questions.

1. Itā€™s not cheating the Hive+ system. Because if you want more friends in your match, you buy Hive+, if you want friends on your team in a specific match, than it should be a feature.

2. Itā€™s not cheating custom servers because it should be a feature for free not just for custom servers.

3. Saying people would spam the strongest team. This simply isnā€™t true, as the votes for what team you wanna be on could be anonymous.

4. You could still choose to be randomly selected on a team.

Please vote for this idea, itā€™s a new and simple idea that could be fun with friends and if you like a certain color.

So its a ā€œFirst come first serveā€ sort of thing? Iā€™m starting to like this idea less now, ngl.

I mean, thatā€™s not what he suggested though. He said that votes wouldnā€™t be anonymous here:

There is always a set order to everything (aqua is always next to gold in tw duos, et cetera) and personally I really donā€™t want this changed

1 Like

How would the order change anything at allā€¦

Yes, and if you read the first thing I said in the reply you might understand it more.

Yeah, but voting for this would be voting for his version of the idea because itā€™s his post

Iā€™m not sure this is 100% true, he agreed to all my ideas and if it was true, than it why would we not be able to create discussions on the same topic just worded different.

This is a feature on Mineplex and Hive likes to be original

1 Like