Add option to opt out of being Death

this needs more votes smh

2 Likes

There are always gonna be people that love or hate being Death, and if leaving the game ruins it for others, doesnt really effect them as a player, like do u really wanna sit there and do something you dislike, 9/10 people will quit if they dont wanna do it, its just part of being a human child (in most cases) lol
I always get bored of being death, like thats not the reason I play the game.
there needs to be some sort of way that death is simmed or filled in, if someone leaves, bc having one death completely changes the dynamics of the game.

1 Like

Another fresh bumperoni because personally I donā€™t see any downsides to allowing an ā€œopt outā€ option and I absolutely hate being Death. :skull:

Firstly, I think itā€™s pretty unlikely youā€™d get a game where everyone opts out, especially as some people do like being Death. Even if that did happen, it would be as simple as ā€œall players have opted out; we are randomly selecting Deathsā€.

Or, simply make it so that when you click ā€œopt outā€, it just decreases your chance of being Death. So the chance is still there but much lower for you than players who havenā€™t opted out. In the event that everyone has opted out, this would mean you have an equal chance each.

This post needs more votes. Honestly, being Death so often ruins DR quests for me, as much as I love running :sob:

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to bunp this. It usually requeue when I get death, making it so a game has less deaths than the hive intends there to be.

1 Like

I always use /q DR every time Iā€™m a death because it is really boring and I just want to play runner

2 Likes