Add one level for April fools

So, you know how the hive community has been complaining about SG not getting a level update for a long time?
Well, It would be funny to, as a joke, add one singular new level to SG on April fools day.
It will be a permanent level.

The unlock would be something like:
Kill message:
_ fooled _

Anyway that’s all, thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!

Why would it be permanent? Level 31 just seems off. Hive tends to do levels on multiples of 5, so this would be unlikely to happen.

I like the kill message, though~

3 Likes

It would just be funny to have one permanent level, but maybe they could add 5 levels?

4 Likes

:sob:
I absolutely love this idea

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rather than 1 or 5 permanent levels, why not add 1 for a short time?
It could be available for a week or so, and then re-added later if SG ever gets a level update. Or instead, the reward for reaching level 31 during this timespan could become exclusive, and different rewards would be given for the official level 31 if SG ever gets a level update.

4 Likes

Yeah, that could work. What if it was available for a short time, but you got it when you leveled up at all with the other rewards(s)

3 Likes

But what if youre not level 30 and not be able to get it for april fools and also april fools is one day not one week

3 Likes

Yeah, that why I suggested if you level up at all

3 Likes

Well, since we want the reward to be fairly available to all, giving it for leveling up once wouldn’t work very well either. Going from level 30 to 31 would take 30 times as much xp as level 1 to level 2.
This also makes level 31 a lot less important, since you wouldn’t need to reach it for the reward.

Maybe there could be a special quest on April Fools to get some amount of xp in SG for the reward. This too though, doesn’t give any importance to level 31.

I feel that the goals of making level 31 important, and letting a reward be fairly available to all, are mutually exclusive. But if anyone has an idea to reach both goals, prove me wrong.

4 Likes

Maybe it could be a seperate level that levels up at the same time or is a seperate quest like on Beeday (a bit like what Ric said)

2 Likes