-Zone 85;
-Par 72;
-Highway;
-Breeze island 1/2;
-Turbulence;
-Etc…

4 Likes

and welcome to the forums @SpringTick7557

i sont play sg im lvl 4 in it and i get tired of the still maps you get my vote for sure

3 Likes

Thank you for your vote @GamingLegend537!!

1 Like

Hello, I would like to agree with this suggestion! There are only a few survival games maps and when I played it, I was very much bored of the selection. The idea of introducing new old maps would be really cool!

As I mentioned, I got really bored of survival games due to the selection of maps however this can be changed into introducing new maps and possibly old ones.

However, I am not expecting any “Survival Games” update for a while as it hasn’t been updated for god knows how long ago. Furthermore I still agree!

This is just an opinion

2 Likes

Thank you for your vote @Crystal_Hallows !! What I can say? Just hope we’ll get an update!

1 Like

Pleasure dude.

1 Like

i would love this too, but i think i read somewhere that they cant add all of these, if any at all because

they dont have the map files anymore

the maps were purchased and/or built by builders that are no longer apart of the hive and they no longer have the rights to use them

but if they can use any of them at all, i would love to see recreations of them

2 Likes

This is such an amazing idea!!!

Also, welcome to the formus!!!

2 Likes

They can simply download the maps through internet, and edit them for their needs. Technically there shouldn’t be any type of right regarding Minecraft maps, I mean you don’t need to ask at the team who build a map if you can publish it in your server, that map it’s already publish, just think about all those old Minecraft server in 1.7.10, I don’t think anyone asked for… Btw thank you for your vote @longlostvampir3 !!

Thank you for your vote @ItzPinteam !!

2 Likes

The Hive has said in the past that they don’t want to use these maps because it doesn’t fit their “standards”. It is still a good idea, I don’t think there is any issue with these maps, and if there is I am sure that it could be fixed with minimal effort. Honestly any content for this game mode, mediocre or not could save it from the update drought the Hive has been putting it through since day 1.

1 Like

Dont really play that much sg anymore, but still support sg how i can. Gl.

1 Like

To be honest, the “SG4” map is one of those OG, ye they edited/changed something but the name and the zones are the same… So I seriously don’t understand why they said that those maps don’t fit their “standards” when they have one OG map in their SG maps list…
Thanks for your vote anyway @Klon6613!!

1 Like

Thanks @Silent_Rota I really appreciate it!!

2 Likes

Sure thing :blush: :v:

2 Likes

Ima Bump this cuz there isn’t as many votes this suggestion needs.

2 Likes

Bump, I love Breeze Island and we could also have the Cavern map from the old console edition’s battle mode?

1 Like

Too many number me brain go numb

Jokes aside, these are some great ideas, so i’m gonna vote.

2 Likes

I don’t think Hive has that map or the rights to use it. That being said, YES PLEASE

Also bump ig. I didn’t see that this post was old. :kekw:

2 Likes

Totally agree, I have played recently the old maps (I got them) and it was so much fun. They really should add the old maps and rework SG. SG on Java Hive was so legendary

1 Like