Add Java games on the Bedrock/PE version

Because I’m getting bored :frowning:

Hello! :wave: Welcome to the forums!

First of all, what Java games do you mean?

The Java version of hive

I mean, we already have a lot of similar games to the java ones. Murder mystery is like TIMV, we have gi like pumpkin infection, we have DR, and we have twars, which is like the various different bw style games on hive java.

We’ll also probably get many of the smaller games with mixed arcade

Yeah I know but it will be rly cool all the games were on the bedrock version yk

Actually, we already have some of the games that are Bedrock-ified just like @BlazeDrake100 said.

• Bedwars (Otherwise known as Treasure Wars)
  • Skywars
  • Murder Mysery
  • Hide and seek
  • Deathrun
  • Survival Games

Based on the image of all the minigames on Java, I can tell that Just build or any type of build battle minigame isn’t there.

But implementing all the games from Java to Bedrock would take a tremendous amount of time. However, we will have a mixed arcade that allows you to play short and fun minigames such as block party I believe.

1 Like

Hello!
Bringing the Hive Java games over to Bedrock has been suggested before. As Splodger explained here, Bedrock and Java accompany for an entirely different audience. As a result, some games just would not be compatible on Bedrock.

The Hive are always working on bringing out new features, games and updates! You can see what is coming to the server within the future on the Hive Bedrock Trello roadmap.

5 Likes