Add iconic SG maps from the HiveMC Java version

Hive should expand their map pool, 6 maps are just not enough. There are many great and iconic maps which are not in the current map pool. It’s not only about nostalgia. Those maps were popular for a reason. They played smoothly, they aren’t too big, they were nicely designed and each of them has a unique playstyle.

The last survival games update was 2 years ago, that’s quite some time. A map rotation or pool expansion could attract new players, and the maps are already built anyways.

A list of some maps:

Survival Games 7: A very iconic, possibly the most popular, map with jumppads which would work well with the Bedrock Edition

Breeze Island 2: A simple but popular map on an island without much space, rounds play fast

Breeze Island 2 wiki page

Isla Del Rosa: Also a very popular map like SG7, rounds play relatively fast and the map has some challenging aspects like traps, well hidden chests and there’s a lot to explore for new players

Isla Del Rosa spawn picture, please ignore the chat, I couldn’t find no other screenshots

Catching Fire: Very quick rounds on a small map and there’s always action around the spawn

Please listen to this Hive staff, there have been several posts about new maps, but nothing has changed except the survival games system itself, which is great. There’s enough demand and space for new maps.

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! :cubee:

Please note that Hive staff can’t always read your ideas. In forums you can suggest anything to improve games (or even make bugs report) and get the opinion of other people.
Usually when your suggestion get a lot of votes or become “popular” Hive staff can consider it
For now just wait! Hope you understand. :mailbot:

Anyways, this is a great idea. With a level update maybe Hive can also add this!

More maps on SG, the better. I mean, at this rate SG will update in 2030 so anything minor will be like a gift lmao

3 Likes

Yeah true unfortunately, I mean it’s not like they have to build new ones from scratch…there are barely any disadvantages