Add Honey For Every Gamemode

I’ve had an idea. Haven’t seen any other posts about it, so I decided to make one. I just want to keep it as a suggestion, and not say it’s required for the Hive to live. So, Coins or my name idea, “Honey” would be used as an in game currency. They would be different from MM Coins or TW/SG/HnS/JB/MM/GW levels too. They would be used to purchase cosmetics in a separate GUI. These would be purely cosmetic, and would have absolutely no advantage to any other player at all. To get honey, you’d have to participate in different game modes. A Honey multiplier could be added with daily login rewards too. Here’s a list.

For TW: Honey would be attained through kills (+1), final kills, (+5) and winning games (+15).

For SG: Honey could be attained by kills (+2), finding cows, (+7, +10, +12 respectively) and winning (+15).

For MM: Kills as Murderer (+5), Be Hero (+15)

For HnS: Kills as Seeker (+5), Time Hidden as Hider (+1 then 5 then 15 then 20 then 25, etc), and Kills as Hider (+20), Win (+5 as Hider and +15 as Seeker)

For Just Build: It would rely on which place you’re in.

Ground Wars: Kill (+2), Win (+5)

For Death Run: Kill as Death (+2), and Your Place as Runner (+25, +15 and +10 Respectively)

For one of the LTM Game Modes before, Ghost Invasion, kills would be +5 and win would be +25.

Wow, this post is already huge.

Now, I’ll list the things you could buy with Honey.

Note: Honey is Universal, meaning if you attain 200 Honey from TW, you could buy a JB Cosmetic.

——————————————Items To Buy———————————
Now, to list things to buy.
•For TW:

(I’ll edit this later because this post is already huge xd)

I like this idea however it is incredibly similar to QP bc you get them for doing things in games and you can buy cosmetics with them.
But apart from that i think this is a very cool idea and it would be very nice if it was added.

3 Likes

I think its a good idea, It would be a little unfair for Hive+ though cuz they have a lot of features normal players don’t. So the amount you get would Vary most likely. It should give you currency when you level up not from kills.

We could just rename Quest Points to Honey Points, doesn’t sound like a terrible idea, aside from that fact that that will be abbreviated to HP.

3 Likes

I think that they should be different from Quests, though the point is still there. I kinda feel like Hive’s features are less focused towards “Bees” so I thought I might point it out.

3 Likes

True, but having Hive+ would make no difference. They’d just be like coins, with no doublers.