Add hive assassins

It’s fine lol

Yer assassins is a mini game and is much more fast paste that murder mystery

Ok but what happens if the Pearson who kills you dies?

It moves to another player ofc

Then that player has to kill two how is that fair?

Wait a minutes that doesn’t make any sense and sorry for double replying

Your fine what I’m saying is you said when your attacker dies it goes to another Pearson but that Pearson is trying to kill someone now they have to kill two people

Dude you don’t know how assassins works your making no sense what argument are you winning you obviously don’t know what assassins is and I really suggest you search it up on youtube

I do I literally am trying to be a sniper in the marine corps

Plus on assassins your supposed to get as many kills as possible. It seems you want to argue with me and I am not liking that if you don’t have good point to see if this is a good idea then your not being fair to me ok.

Ok so you said in this game everyone has to kill a certain Pearson while someone is hunting them ok? Then when the Pearson who is trying to kill you dies your bounty gets passed to another Pearson. But then the Pearson it gets passed to has to kill two people at ounce. That’s why it makes no sense

Well that’s bad wording from me but what I was meant to say was that everyone has a target and if they kill that target they move on the next target.

But someone is going to have a trget on you then what happens if they die or leave

Urm what do you mean

Bruh you said everyone has to kill someone which means someone is trying to kill you then the Pearson who is trying to kill you dies and no one else can kill you

Then you move on to the next target and haven’t you forgot that there are also assassins that aren’t your targets but also kill you.

Ok you clearly don’t get what I’m saying and iv lost 600 brain cells from this so I give up

Same your really being confusing.

In assasins, if you die from someone else, the person hunting you gets a new bounty. If your bounty dies from someone else, you get a new bounty

1 Like

Thank your for clarifying

1 Like