Add health bar to treasure

We can add health bar to treasure like in mega but not as many in mega, because when a person trying to destroy our treasure and we cant stop him is suck and the health bar is solo 3 health bar, duos 5 health bar, trios 7 health bar and squads 10 health bar i think it will make the game more balance

1 Like

That sounds like a really good idea! Maybe it might happen in further updates! It’s would also be like the big chest in at the middle island in Skywars that spawns every minute and 30 seconds!

1 Like

Yup and it will make the game more balance

1 Like

Well then if this is added breaking treasures will be annoying ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

But like you dont have any chance to stop it

There’s something called pvping the person
Or even just defending the treasure will buy you enough time

1 Like

In early game? You wanna waste wool? Also is the person aim so bad even cant punch the treasure?

1 Like

It’s 5 gold
In the majority of maps it’s less than a 32 block rush (mushroom, library, etc) and you can quickly defend the treasure
More or less the same thing with duos/trios/squads
One person rushes; next one defends, or something like that
Also not letting someone rush you in early game is quite easy if the rusher is on a bridge

I know that strategy but because i suck at the game i think it will make more balance for nooby and pro

I see your side of it, but think of it this way:
Two good players are in a 1v1 (game mode is trios)
One has a treasure, the other does not.
Player 1 kills player 2, dashes for the treasure, breaks some wool, is about to break it, and has to hit it 10 times
On the 5th hit he gets killed because he is defenseless
If he could have one shot the treasure, he would have been able to run from / fight player 2

2 Likes

This seems like it would be annoying. Why even break the treasure then?

2 Likes

Hey, there are already two suggestions similar to this. Please use the :mag: search feature and read through the Suggestions Category Guidelines before making a suggestion :blobheart:

2 Likes

Duplicate Suggestion