Add "did an oopsie!" and "left early" messages to Treasure Wars

Idea:

Right now, when a player dies from the void or fall damage in Treasure Wars (without being killed by someone else), there is no chat message or any alert about it, unless it’s the last player on the team (where the team is declared eliminated without any cause), or if it’s in Solos (one player per team). Adding the same message as SkyWars, " did an oopsie! " to clarify that someone died on their own would be nice.

Also, adding a message saying that a player left the game early (like in all other gamemodes) would be great as well.

More information:

I’m a moderator on Hive Minigames - speedrun.com, and so when reviewing runs to see if there were enough players in the game for it to be eligible for certain categories, we have no idea whether there was a player missing from the start, or if they were present but just died on their own. I was thinking maybe adding the same message as SkyWars, " did an oopsie! " or something of the sort, just so everyone can have confirmation that a player has been eliminated by their own cause.

As for the player leaving early message, pretty much same reason. It would not only make gameplay more consistent with other gamemodes, but it would also really help the Hive Speedrunning community in terms of run verification. It’s a simple addition, I really hope it makes its way in soon.

1 Like

i mean i agree. Totally haven’t rushed a team thinking they were alive

This one is also a duplicated suggestion.
Original:

4 Likes

Funny when that happens

Please don’t make it “did an oopsie”

That’s cringe

1 Like

I agree on left early message when someone leaves the game early is duplicate but I’ll be keeping this post since it also contains a suggestion which is “Kill message when someone dies to the void” which doesn’t happen no matter if the treasure is alive or not.
@CrispyMiner5512 if possible, could please edit this post to this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@ItsWoozieE I don’t know what you mean by players not dying to the void in TW… by that, I mean when someone falls off the map and their treasure is broken, they die from falling off, and for example in SW, that generates a message " did an oopsie! " letting people know that specific player didn’t leave the game but just died of falling off the map.

The other part of the post where it says “add did an oopsie” is also a duplicate of this

2 Likes

Thanks! I couldn’t find it for some reason :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Duplicate suggestion.