Add Decent Potions!

Add potions like Invis, Speed, Regen, and Strength. Instead of gaining speed from spells which have a small drop percentage.

Yeah, vote that :beedance:

1 Like

i’m certain that spellbooks are hive’s twist of potions, don’t thing they’ll be adding this anytime soon.

5 Likes

that would just be copying hipixel …and if ur talking about skywars then : NO
1)strength is too op whatever level it is
2) i think speed is aldready there
3) theres a spell that gives u 4 hearts
4)no invis is too op

3 Likes

People that are very good and rush mid could get all the potions then have invis strength speed at the same time

Invis and strength are to op and speed is already in the game like @gaminthunder said

1 Like

The hive has its own unique system for ‘potion’ type things; such as
Spell of life
Spell of swiftness
Spell of leaping
Spell of fire trail
these are the hive’s twist on potions, I’d sort of assume? plus, potions would be a little bit OP. You drink strength and you basically win, Invis? same deal. I’m not saying this is a bad idea, just for now though- I’d say the hive is doing well.

Adding potions (a base Minecraft feature) into your minigame ≠ copying hypixel

3 Likes

uhhhhh invis,jump,speed are usually in hipixel and ppl want it here yaknow

i was talking bout tw

Probably because those are really the only potions in 1.8 that actually effect the player’s movement?

so what? these potions are actually very common and we have spellbooks anyways.

Invisibility is pretty much useless in the base game if you’re carrying something.

i dont want this to be added what do u want?

i said adding invis , jump and speed will be copying hipixel (AS POTIONS) we aldready have speed {AS A SPELL(BOOK)}

let’s keep on topic c:

I think we’re ok with the potions (spells) we already have
Regen and Speed are technically in the game already (except that Speed is significantly different from normal speed potion)
In addition Strength may be a little too OP unless, The Hive nerfs it and Invis just seems unnecessary in skywars. That’s just my take :slightly_smiling_face:

(I’m pretty sure potions would have the same drop rate as spellbooks)

hipixel go brrrrrrrrrr

1 Like