Add crossbows in Skyways

It’s just a personal preference but I think adding crossbows will be fun,

Sure, why not? I would love to see crossbows in “Skyways”

the way that crossbows shoot immediately makes me think of snowballs but instead of being rare, like snowballs, theyre common because they take arrows instead. A great idea that would be terrible in practice.

3 Likes

Ah yes my favorite gamemode

S k y w a y s

Anyway i dont think most players will use the crossbow well, especially mobiles probably but the bow is much easier to use and fine the way it is.

Ah yes, I can’t wait to verse someone with 10000 crossbows loaded and the second i get close bam, dead.

For real though: crossbows, fishing rods, end crystals, riptide-tridents, and especially shields should stay FAR away from any pvp game we have at the moment. I’m perfectly fine if they add new games with those items, just don’t ruin any games we have right now.

You just gave me an idea.

1 Like

out of all the projectiles in sw crossbows might be the ones used most effectively by mobile players, crossbows have a tap-to-shoot functionality missing from snowballs and enderpearls in base minecraft. Crossbow combos would be much easier on mobile than other kinds of projectile combos.
However, I do agree that the bow is fine.

1 Like

Yeah thats why i used the word probably

This would indeed be a great addition to skyways ! But not so much SkyWars :frowning: :pensive: I mean, maaaaybe it’s be fun. It’d make PvP a little spicier :smirk: but it would have to be a rare item