Add chorus fruits again

I miss the chorus fruits from TW. Please add them on BW.

• With a limited number of purchases and cost around 4 emeralds.

We have ender pearla and chorus fruits are a bit random and pearls are faster and you dont really need chorus fruit to escaoe much

1 Like

NO.

In all seriousness, all Chorus fruits do is increase the amount of runners and gives them a free pass to evade fights, prolonging the game. Runners are already bad as they are right now, so lets not make them more of a problem, K?

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the problem; they would won a marathon if chorus fruit exists

3 Likes

I think chorus fruits could be fine if it was something like only 2 per team, and even though it will help runners, we already have pearls.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the thing though, pearls (Especially with how they travel in BedWars now) take more skill to use, and thereā€™s more room for error (i.e if you pearl yourself on the edge of and island and fall into the void, or miss a clutch).

With a chorus fruit, its basically a free tp back to your base. And whether you can pearl back to your base or not depends on where you are on the map. You can only throw a pearl so far, whereas the chorus fruit can take you back no matter where you are. Adding them back in would absolutely butcher the pacing of the game and leave no room for error for runners when they try to make their escape. In my eyes, its just a way of making a clutch with less skill.

4 Likes

Ok i think youve changed my mind

2 Likes

I believe that you didnā€™t pay attention on this. Also, I have to add that you canā€™t buy-ā€œstealā€ chorus fruits from other islands. I recommend a number of 2 or 3.

What I mean by buy-ā€œstealingā€: In TW you could purchase chorus fruits from other islands, if/when your islandā€™s shop was out of stock.

3 Likes

Who are you replying to?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s still not enough to fix the problem with them ruining the pacing of the game. No matter how much ā€˜balancingā€™ is done to this, its just an item that will increase the amount of runners and make it easier for them to get away when you just want the match to end.

I mean, tell me, why should the Chorus Fruit even exist in the first place? What would it add other than giving runners another easy way of evading fights?

5 Likes

This guy understand me, we need chorus fruits back

2 Likes

who though chorus fruit was a good thing. itā€™s just a slower ender pearl, and I never bought these in treasure wars. To me, it was useless. You can just get pearls. Thatā€™s my opinion.

3 Likes

Chorus fruits only use that wasnā€™t prolonging the game is that you could box yourself in a base while their team is there, and break their treasure. You donā€™t want to come out of that box since youā€™re gonna be heavily outnumbered, so you just eat a chorus fruit and avoid the 6v1.

Other than that, chorus fruits were an absolute awful item that was heavily abused to extend games out. I hope I never see them again. The cons of adding it back is way more than the pros.

Also, theyā€™re nothing like enderpearls :sob:
Enderpearls at least have some skill to it, have to go to middle to get the resources to buy them, wouldnā€™t tp you across the map, and you canā€™t be boxed in while using them.

4 Likes