Add Ban Appeals Section To Forums

Ban Appeals Section Idea

The way to appeal a ban, whether it is related to discord or in the real game, is kinda ineffective. Especially since, from what I have heard, nobody even responds to your appeal sometimes.

I think adding a Ban Appeal Section to this forums would be beneficial for players and admins. For both groups, it will become easier to use because of its’ quick access. It could just be as easy as a player appeals, the admin replies, and if the conversation needs to go on longer it can.

Also, ban appeals shall private and not like a regular forum post. You and the admins should be the only ones allowed to see your ban appeal.

That’s it.
I personally think this will help a lot of players false banned or banned for unjust reasons. Please help by voting so maybe they can add this!

happy early christmas

I personally agree with this, will be fun to expose peoples bluffs, and if they genuinely got false banned they will be helped, might be a good idea to make this like bug reporting though…

3 Likes

are you trying to say that it should be public?

1 Like

No, I would like it to be public, but obviously not making it private is the way smarter choice. My opinions don’t exactly correlate with whats best for the server sometimes lol, but this should be added regardless

1 Like

I agree with this but does this also include discord bans because I have been banned from the discord server and I do not know why and I am unable to report hackers because I can not dm and of the admins or other staff and I have checked all my privacy settings not that I think it would help, and I think that being unable to report or have some sort of side website that has a list of links or emails to contact along with the ban logs would be pleasing to a majority of the community

1 Like

yes this would include bans from the discord server

4 Likes