Add automessage when anticheat kicks a rule breaker/hacker

So when a hacker/rule breaker gets kicked/punished, there should be a message in the chat saying that the person got kicked by the anticheat.

This will stop players saying : « Uh I see hackers 4/7 in my games », « Anticheat is trash », …
Because now the anticheat kicks some players, it’s not perfect, but players can only see hackers, and not people getting kicked by the anticheat.

Please vote on this if you liked the idea ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still think the anticheat can’t hurt a fly rn. However I do agree with this.

3 Likes

It is, it actually is. It just kicks you when you fall in a block but when someone is flying and hitting you from 30 blocks away, both happened today, and you saw how blatant the cheater was, it did nothing.

7 Likes

Some hacks will not be caught by anticheat and some will.

2 Likes

And some things that aren’t hacks get caught. Also the anticheat usually kicks flying players, but it’s very rare to happen.

6 Likes

This.

Climbing ladders gets you kicked, but not infinite aura/fly.

4 Likes

anticheat is a lot better now tho! this would definitely be great to be implemented. it could be like hypixel’s

“A player has been removed from your game for ______”

10 Likes

Hive is still pretty incompetent with adding a simple ingame reporting system.
Doubt they would add this. :confused:

what do you mean “incompetent”? the devs (which im pretty sure they only have 2) have to code an entire plugin which sends information from minecraft to the admins. they’re working on it, and we should praise them for that.

8 Likes

The coding part is easy, its the logistical challenges

9 Likes

If you’ve seen any of the other servers you would know that the hive developers are far from incompetent.

7 Likes

we shouldn’t downgrade other servers guys. i actually used to work a lifeboat, and some of the staff are super nice (keyword: some)

10 Likes

Ok sry. I won’t talk bad about lifeboat. I feel like the players though compared to hive is really bad

bunp! This is a great feature and im only seeing it now haha. Its what alot of java servers use and it ought to be in bedrock!

3 Likes

It’s also on mineplex and cubecraft.
ThEy CaN’t AdD iT tHeN, iT wOuLd Be CoPyInG.

6 Likes

Now the problem with this, is that sometimes you spawn in the ground and get kicked. Let’s say, you’re playing skywars, and someone says you’re hacking. You say you’re not hacking. Then, they’re just like, “Oh, well you’re a good player!” friend requests you and you accept it. Then, when the game is done, you spawn in the floor. “Hive’s anticheat has kicked a cheater!”. “HUH? They WERE hacking??? Time to report!”.
unfriends
Not is this losing a friend but also:

I know hive wouldn’t actually ban that player, because the only footage they could probably get is the kick message. The anticheat could’ve malfunctioned.
Despite it not ending in false banning, there will be lots of false reports.
When in game reporting is added this will be chaos. The only time hive should add this is when their anticheat is flawless.

6 Likes

Maybe this could be add when the anticheat becomes somewhat stable, and it will become stable “soon” I’m assuming, just like how swarms came out very soon.

9 Likes

So never? No offense to the hive devs, but making something perfect is nearly impossible, and it would be very scary to have added if it had more than a 3 percent false kick rate.

8 Likes

looks like we’re stuck

lol they have been saying this for months