Add an Upgrade to the Custom Server Limit

I think it would be awesome if you could buy an upgrade that increases the limit for custom servers everyday. This would be amazing for content creators who aren’t Hive partners. I think it should just be a one-time purchase, but I think it should cost a bit, I mean, this would take up more server space.

What do you think it should cost?

• ~300 Minecoins
  • ~1,000 Minecoins
  • ~1,500 Minecoins
  • 2,000+ Minecoins

0 voters

What do you think it should increase the limit to?

• 8 Per day
  • 10 Per day
  • 15 Per day
  • 20 Per day

0 voters

31 mins Idk maybe 3$ or something for 10 days with 2 hr extra each or something

Also your options seems a bit flawed, also how would envision it would work? A permanent upgrade?

3 Likes

Aren’t they just adding the limit because we are testing? Has it been confirmed that we will only have 2 games and 30 minutes when swarms officially release?

Even if these questions are answered, @BlueSlimeMC made an interesting and valid point aswell. Is it permanent or a subscription?

6 Likes

No, because it will be heavy on the servers to have people constantly making custom games with crazy settings

Actually they might remove the limit but that could cause a lot of lag everywhere.

I personally don’t know how to feel about this…

Like Sharks said, it hasn’t been confirmed whether the limits will come with the official release of Swarms or not. So, I don’t know if this would be necessary or not.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good point, I didn’t think about that.In hindsight, I definitely should’ve waited until these were released before suggesting this. Let’s just leave this post inactive until custom servers are released. Please don’t add more replies.

2 Likes

The limits exist so that Hive’s servers will not be overloaded. Even though increasing that limit for a cost may sound good in theory, the release of Swarms will indeed be soon (without the ™), so the money might as well go to waste.

This is why I will not vote for the suggestion.

5 Likes