Add a TW statue in the hub

Idea:

Add a statue in the hub of one of the Treasure Wars NPCs when Bedwars releases.

More information:

Once Bedwars is released, Treasure Wars will be gone forever. Why not add a statue in one of the more ‘barren’ places in the hub?

Locations

Main Hub

Past the Quest Master, there’s an area with Stonehenge-like pillars and a stone table in the center, where one of the Golden Cubees was hidden in August. The statue could be placed there facing the water.

The odd, empty storage room in the castle basement idea from *

From Thomas
Top of the village fountain behind spawn
Sitting unfinished in the hidden potion room* in the castle

Bedwars Hub

In the hull of one of the ships

On top of one of the more accessible rocks

I think it’s a pretty cute suggestion. A slight nod to Bed Wars’s predecessor and would definitely give the microhub some of that Hive’s uniqueness

11 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong here, and it’s a nice send off to a classic. Also, location suggestions: Standing at the top of that village fountain near spawn, sitting unfinished in the hidden potion room in the castle, or directly below the bedwars npc in a hidden room.

7 Likes

I don’t see why they couldn’t use other tw cosmetics(treasures, autobridgers) all over the hub.

8 Likes

it would be a good salute to the original :saluting_face:

5 Likes

@AyaanThe0nee Hi

1 Like

im pretty sure the treasure wars npc is gonna stay for bedwars because the microhub seems to still be pirate theme

Source: I actually reached out to Splodger (on the hive discord) and he said that the microhub will not be changing likely meaning that they still want to have bedwars be pirate themed.

…However nothing is guaranteed they could still change the NPC in that case it’d be nice.

4 Likes

I really hope they would change the npc, they’re definitely gonna add more npcs like they did for the sw microhub. It’d feel lazy and rude to use our beloved tw npc for bedwars. Can’t be too hard to make one more new npc :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think maybe a person in sleepwear with a sword in the same valiant position as the TW NPCs would be cool lol

2 Likes

Bee pajamas!!?

2 Likes

bump bc tw is probably leaving pretty soon

2 Likes

yeah should be coming soon look at the buzz picture it is pretty cool

and it is a little reminder of treasure wars

5 Likes

As a treasure wars grinder, i would love this!

3 Likes

Just a quick concept I made

One of the locations listed:

11 Likes

Or in BW hub

5 Likes

bump bc locations for the bw miccrohub

5 Likes

This would be an awesome way to commemorate Treasure Wars! Voted :smile:

2 Likes

id like to see that, do you think you can make a model?

2 Likes

alexji made one a few posts above

1 Like

To the memory of Treasure Wars.

Voted.

2 Likes