Add a train to the new hub 🚂

Add a train to the new hub!

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

As some of you may know, there is a new (or possibly just revamped) hub being added in a future update. Well, I was thinking that a train could be added here, as it would fit the lobby’s theme. If added, it could also utilize custom blocks, by having custom railway tracks added (which would also be cool for Just Build). I made a concept of what the train could look like here:

I hope you enjoy this suggestion, and have a great day :cubee:

I dont think we need more trains tbh but nice model

6 Likes

We already have a train in the arcade…

But nice model :cubee:

3 Likes

I like this idea and think it could be definitely implemented and rly nice job on the model, looks great! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the support :mailbot:
In case anyone wants it (or knows what to do with it), here is the texture file:

2 Likes

YES :clap: YES :clap: YES :clap:

The Monorail really doesn’t do much for me in the Arcade hub. So having something like A New Train in the main hub would be awesome!

I’m also thinking that there could be different trains that run on different days. A Freight train (You can ride in the caboose), a Passenger train, and of course during Xmas, the Festive train.

2 Likes

VICTORY :smile:

8 Likes

In someways this should be moved to accepted ideas…

I’m a bit late for this but i love how some parts of it aren’t even textured

1 Like

They give us the texture but not the model :skull::sob:

1 Like

to be fair i don’t think you can share .bbmodel files on the forums

1 Like

For everyone wondering,
This model was made a while ago, when i wasnt good with blockbench (and frankly, didnt know how to same models :skull:)
Thats why its not that good

It was still a good model. :grin:

1 Like