Add A Reward For Getting All 100 Mailbots

Adding a reward of some sort for getting all 100 mailbots should be a must, i fee like getting a rp room titled “vip lounge” doesn’t really seem that rewarding since, me and a bunch of other ppl have spent hours looking for this stuff for the chance to know what’s in the vip room and getting some empty room with almost nothing inside doesn’t really seem that rewarding, adding like a pet, or a title, or just, anything would def fill in the need of a reward for getting it all. Just wanted to say this since so many people were disappointed in not getting anything from all the adventuring they did.

13 Likes

Yeah, I feel like something maybe like a Business Mailbot costume would be a cool fit for it. Kind of like the one at the entrance. I just agree with you that there should be something rewarding up there for users to enjoy other than a RP room.

1 Like

Yea something like a Golden Mailbot costume, or like a MailBot Collector title would be more rewarding than an empty room.

1 Like

agreed, a costume would’ve also been nice as well

1 Like

I agree, me and my friend as a collective spent legitimately about 6 hours trying to find all of the golden mailbots and I feel that Hive have underestimated the effort of actually collecting them all. When I saw that there was no real reward for completing this I was quite frustrated and I hope Hive can review this and add something to show acknowledgment for the player putting in the dedication for their server.

They talked about a V.I.BEE room in the tower, they talked about it in their update blog. We should get access to that when you unlock the mailbots + definetely a costume, maybe one of those other mailbots? Like the one down at the elvator of the tower or like the bot they teased really early (the one at the cash register, they sadly gave it no function beside decoration)

bump so this doesnt get lost in the other suggestions

2 Likes

This is a must, ive just completed it and im so disappointed. I spent hours on hours for THIS?!!

1 Like

yeah you’re right. even though i haven’t gotten all of the mail bots, a reward would be very nice for ppl who get them all

Currently the only reward for getting all the mailbots is:

• 200 Quest Points
  • VIP Lounge

There could be a change in rewards to things like:

• 500 Quest Points (300 Completion Bonus)
  • VIP Lounge - With a secret minigame (Small disco blockdrop)
  • “Star Of The City” Hubtitle (Star referring to the tallest building in the city aka VIP lounge)
  • Golden Mailbot Costume
  • Golden Mailbot Avatar
  • Golden Skin for one of your pets (Make other challenges for more gold skins)
  • Access to a boat dock
  • 50% 1 Hour XP Boost (Arcade Only)
3 Likes

The plan was always to add rewards for finding all of the Mailbots, we’ll be adding some exclusive cosmetics to the VIP lounge at some point soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

will players who got 100 mailbots before that get an extra reward?

Thanks sir, can you throw in a cookie for me? :3

1 Like

Yes, the rewards will be accessible in the lounge.

4 Likes

They added a costume!!

[From Orbitzz stream]

3 Likes

Welp that was a success

1 Like