Add A Requesting To Join Party And CS Option

I’ve seen many people in small-streamers-streams asking if they could join the streamers party in the chat.

Maybe make a option for people to ask to join someones party! (the same with cs)
The message could say… Stick wants to join your party! Type /p to accept or deny (the same with cs)

Of course the person wanting to recive these ‘invites’ would have to enable it in the setting manualy to avoid spam/flood-of-screen

I was thinking that it would be more like a status which, when enabled, allows anybody to invite you to their party.

3 Likes

Oh heck yeah, I’m SO for this!

2 Likes

psst
vote on it then

How do you vote for something?

1 Like

As you can see here is my post…
At the top right, here Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 6.36.24 AM
Click the blue button that says Vote

Once you click it, you’ve voted!

5 Likes

Lmso new to the forums :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, I am, so thank you guys for taking the time to explain things to me :heart:

2 Likes

If you’re on PC, there should be a light blue Vote option to the left of the Suggestion title.

thats exactly what i said lmao

1 Like

bump so new people can see this

(if this is bad pls tell i can delete)

2 Likes

This idea is awesome. I wanted to join Pixel’s party a few days ago and he never invited me :frowning:

Another feature to prevent spam is a cooldown. I suggest a one minute cooldown to inviting others and wanting to be invited.

3 Likes

bunp

i updated it and now theres a custom server thing as well :))

2 Likes

Epic I’m voting
This would be great cause I just had a cs idea and this would make it work

1 Like

this could be like open parties, you could do /p open and there would be settings allowing you to choose who joins, they could send p join requests

2 Likes

Bump
Please add this!

2 Likes