Add A Message Advising Against Small Skins

With the growing popularity of Among Us, I think we can all agree that small skins are becoming quite popular. I think there should be a server message advising against wearing them and how it’s against the rules. For anyone who doesn’t know what I’m referring to, these are server messages

I think it could look something like this:

1 Like

might wanna change the full stop after ‘rules’ to a comma

It is a comma, it’s just Minecraft text being weird

4 Likes

The hit box is still the same, so it wouldnt be an unfair advantage.

We really need this, also something about bad skins.

Yes, but it’s hard to aim and you can hide under blocks

7 Likes

You can hide under blocks? and how does aiming have anything to do with the hitbox being the same?

When you can’t see the entire top half of someone’s body, it makes it harder to aim.

5 Likes

Oh… That makes sense, sorry

1 Like

All good :smile:

2 Likes

its too confusing lol

Kind of

Nice idea Pixel!

@HudsonDog59, wearing skins with limited visibility counts as an unfair advantage which is against the rules, that’s why the message would spread the awareness of this misconception.

6 Likes

should the message come at the start of games? It seems to long to just randomly come in the lobby.

I mean the among us skins are pretty cool its just they can hide under blocks

2 Likes

It would just be one of those messages that occasionally pop up, like the ones pixel showed in the topic

yeah but i said its a bit too long

i didnt ask what type it’d be

1 Like

Good point, Ig the other messages are all quite short, but you generally chat to more people in the hub, bc you have more time, so I feel like more people would see the message if it was displayed in the hub.

1 Like

but when talking, wouldn’t it come in your way?

eh we’ll see what the others have to say

aye that kinda rhymed

1 Like

i like the idea, but it could probably be generalized to just cheating.

Do you mean the character creator skin or what?