Add a Medic role

I would rather they add a detective roll where if he sees the killer pull out his weapon, he can report him. I was thinking that he could instantly send a picture of the killer to the sheriff, and he can also hand out pictures to other innocents.

2 Likes

I do love that idea.

300px-The_Medic

I feel like starting out with the potions would be OP. someone would get killed, the medic would heal them, and they tell the medic and others who killed them. I like the idea of getting them every 10 coins though,

1 Like

big brain tactic: use the same skin others wear or switch to a costume

1 Like

how would this affect the murderes kills? Could they just be in a vc with the medic and kill farm? Can players only get revived a certain amount of times? Will the medic have a specific costume? Will doing certain medic stuff get you hub unlockables? If they have a red medic sign above their head or a costume will they be targeted, but then if they don’t player may think they are murdere.

this isn’t a good idea, mainly one of the flaws is that u can just farm kills for xpI agree with @NightBlockPrime

u can easily farm kill for xp.

Also I dont wanna have to wait 10 seconds every game just because I could get a revive, its honestly a waste of time

4 Likes

But, there is an extra mode for that, for people who don’t like the idea

Happens if the people who get revived leaves?
I mean I probably would…