Add a Lobby Command

A little implementation that I would like to see is the /tphere (friend), /tp (friend) and /tphere party, /tp party in Hub.

This way, players can navigate to their companions easily without chatting, this also applies to those who have their Communications Ability in Xbox Settings turned off due to each personal limitations.

Aside from the Join Server in /friends and /party, another choice could also be made when you are ALREADY in the same hub with your companion.

Of course, this command will be restricted in the Parkour Course that can be seen on the left side of the Lobby. Let us say that they will program every 2x2 parkour platforms to be restricted in teleportation, including the checkpoints and the rewards.

2 Likes

I love this idea! It would make it alot easier to find your friends and party members in the hub!

1 Like

Good idea that would make it easier to find games and stuff

1 Like

We already have the teleported why so why would we need a command?

Bump. This would be so helpful when I’m showing my friends the Sonic things, but I think that it should be a tpa where both players have to accept

1 Like

yea this would be a nice idea, because sometimes while queueing teammate gets left behind, so this would be helpful

There is no need for that @LaggyBoiShay as mystyery’s bump is a valid reason to bump as he is adding to the conversation. However this command should work to not automatically tp a friend but they get a confirmation similar to a party design.

1 Like

Hey there! I believe that we already have a command for /p teleport. You can also join your friends off of your friends list when they are online! Although I do like the idea I think that it isn’t the best idea to let someone teleport their friend just so they can join them. For example if I am playing treasure wars and am just about to win then my friend teleported me to his lobby.

2 Likes

This person is talking about the hive hub, where you cant really find people unless you both go to spawn.

1 Like