Add a kind of protection to the flag :)

Add a kind of invisible barrier that has to be broken to get the flag :sunglasses:

Please add more detailsā€¦

What I mean is that there is an effect like the curse of the flag but that it is a protection, that is, your flag would have a shield that the enemy team must destroy to access the flag, that would give the team more time

INVISIBLE BARRIER?! Iā€™m sorry for the outburst, but this would make capturing flags way more difficult and stressful. How will I know where to break the barriers if itā€™s invisible? I think I may need a bit more convincing for this idea. Anyways, have a wonderful day! :smile:

My idea is that the flag is visible but when you run into the protection and when you hit it, it will be more visible to the point that it breaks

Does the barrier need to be invisible?

I donā€™t know, but everyone usually builds a barrier around their flag.

So u mean something like a tnt protection like the one from Mineplex cake wars game mode

People already just build around the flag. And while sometimes i sometimes question how theyā€™re building it, thatā€™s up to them. You have to BUILD your flag defense with your BLOCKS. (I suggest 3 blocks high around the flag and then a ring of blocks around the original 3 block high wall on the middle layer of the 3 block high wall. I call it, the ā€œUFO Flag defenseā€. Also people who are reading this, donā€™t. Put. Roofs. On. Top. It makes it too hard to capture. Itā€™s ok if the opponent can steal the flag, as long as they cant get out easy before they get clapped. Anyway, have a good day! :blush:

1 Like