About Hive's mounts

I was wondering, so when you ride the mounts and there is a permission button. I was thinking, maybe there should also be a list of who is in you’re mount and you can kick them out. Because It makes it more easier, I know you guys might say," Well bro, that is what the friends only and everyone buttons are for." But lets just say my friend’s friend wants to get on my mount, but I don’t want to friend them on the Hive though. I set the permission to everyone, other people get on as well. If I set to friends then my friends friend won’t be able to go on the mount. So I think it would be pretty cool to have a list of people to kick them out of the mount or just have other people forever kicked. (This is just an idea!)

From, DiscoFan1977
To: The Hive forums

2 Likes

I like the idea, there can be two options, first is “Kick”, and second is “Kick and Ban for 10 minutes”.

5 Likes

What does that mean?

3 Likes

he’s just signing off the post

5 Likes

Bump this is actually a really good idea. Bumping bc it is better than making a dupe.

5 Likes

Bump. I love this idea.

2 Likes

W’s to you my guy

2 Likes

Good idea, but I feel like it’s slightly unjustified at this point. There is only 1 mount that can hold 4 people. All the others are either single or double mounts. So it’s really only a pain for one mount, and probably a rare occurrence. Think about it: how often do you have a ton of people trying to get in your mount?

But why shouldnt this be added? It would be a huge QoL update for mounts.

Im a player with high ping and low FPS so jumping off a mount and requipping it is a pain to do so. Having a feature like this would just save the hassle.

2 Likes

It’s just, so many people want to get on my mount whenever I want for someone else specifically on my mount

1 Like