Ability to turn off Server Notifications with /toggles

As you all know, the Hive server will periodically send out a notification to help newer players, These are things such as:

• [!] Need help? Go to support.playhive.com
  • [!] Didn’t get your store purchase? Try/fixpurchase
  • [!] Join our Discord : run /discord
  • [!] Join our forums : visit forum.playhive.com
  • [!] Follow our Instagram : @theHiveMC
  • [!] Follow our Twitter : @theHiveMC
  • [!] Follow us on TikTok : @hivetok
  • [!] Bald Thanos man streaming now! [link]

These messages aren’t really useful to anyone who has been around for a while, and can clog chat. This can be annoying when you are trying to record. So, I suggest a way to be able to disable/enable this feature in the /toggles command.

i agree it can be rather annoying, and being able to toggle it would be a little nicer

7 Likes

what if you forget them if you’ve been away from hive for a while or juts ofrget, and you forget to toggle them back on, yes you could search them maybe.

just ask in help me

2 Likes

This would be very good

Bump because yes

Stream announcements and the tik tok ad should be added to this

Second bump, because… this is a very good suggestion!

1 Like

Bumping this suggestion to allow further discussion for people who have not seen this yet.

Thanks @ItzRoyalToast

I think this is a good idea, because anyone who’s been around long enough to know the /toggles command probably knows about anything the alerts say LOL. In all seriousness, this is a good idea.

I love this idea!
Also bump because dupe

:scream: no way! vine boom :scream: :scream: :scream: loud vine boom i can’t believe it! :scream: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :scream: vine boom x5 fart noise
im so, so very sorry.

OOOOOH I LOVE THIS IDEA the other day some glitch happened and i got one of those notifications every 1 second and it was so annoying. I couldnt get it to stop