Ability To Reset Progress

Ability To Reset Progress.

Have you ever wanted to reset your progress/start from scratch on The Hive? If so, feel free to upvote this topic.
Currently, the closest thing to starting from scratch would be creating an alt account, which is fine for some people, although creating an alt account is not only time consuming, it would also complicate things, having to remember passwords for your many accounts.
I’ve been wanting a way to reset my progress on The Hive server for quite some time now, which is why i’ve taken the liberty to share my idea here on this forum.
Personally, i’ve struggled with keeping a clean score-board (where you check your stats like victories, and times killed) and it would be so much easier if I could reset all stats and start from scratch. This would include deleting stats for the following, (all games on The Hive, costumes, global locker, quest master, Hive+ Rank, etc.
This of course would be completely optional, and would only happen, if requested by a player.
Let me know what you guys think, and feel free to upvote this idea it you think this is something that should be implemented on The Hive Server.
NOTE*
i’m referring to progress on The Hive Server,
not leaderboard stats.

I got another idea, if this feature were to be implemented you can always go back to your og stats that you orignal had. This is so if someone accidentally deleted their progress they can go back to it. However this feature might panic lots of players that aren’t very familiar with the feature and may even bring hate. I would suggest making an alt

creating an alt (in my opinion) is completely unnecessary and time consuming.
this would be a completely optional alternative.
also, would you mind explaining how this could potentially cause hate?

well you see some inexperience players might accidentally delete their stats and have to start from lvl 1. These inexperience players might be like lvl 20 and don’t know how to get their stats back so they will get mad at the hive staff even doe you can actually get it back. Its just my opinion doe ppls opinion might differ

I agree, inexperienced players might rage and get angry, which is why in order to reset your stats, you would need the approval of an admin, to confirm your decision.
this would be a way of preventing inexperienced players from accidentally resetting all of their stats etc.

well admins are kinda busy sometimes idk. Maybe make a command like /reset stats WARS and a pop up will come up and you have to confirm your decision. Also another note is that the pop up will say "you can get your original stats back by using /undo stats WARS. Last note is that when you do /undo stats ________ a pop up screen will come up showing every time you reset your stats

Here will be the list of commands

/reset stats WARS. (Treasure Wars)
/reset stats DR. (Death Run)
/reset stats JB. (Just Build)
/reset stats SG. (Survival Games)
/reset stats SW. (Skywars)

/undo stats WARS. (Treasure Wars)
/undo stats DR. (Death Run)
/undo stats JB. (Just Build)
/undo stats SG. (Survival Games)
/undo stats SW. (Skywars)

1 Like

Hey ! Welcome to te forums !

As you can see, this has already been suggested in the past :

3 Likes

maybe so, although my post goes more in depth regarding this topic.
also, i’m referring to progress on The Hive, not leaderboard stats.