Ability to open mail even if you don't have any

So, if you don’t know, whenever you get mail from Mailbot, you are able to view it via either Mailbot or the mail hotbar item. After you view it, you can view other mail for about a day and then the hotbar item disappears. Also, when you interact with Mailbot, he just says that you have no new messages.

My suggestion is to permanently have the Mail hotbar item in your inventory, and always be able to open the mail, just in case you would like to check old mail. I’ve always wondered why this wasn’t a feature, so I decided to suggest it!

Extra feature (credit to @ZapOLightnin!) :

Please vote if you agree!

Yeah why not :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Back from a trip to Rome lol
Nice idea, voted!

5 Likes

Alsowhen i was looking at the Skywars survey i wanted to check what to look for and then when i came back it was gone can you also makethe all messages stay there?

3 Likes

That was my suggestion!

3 Likes

I dont see why this shouldn’t be added.
Voted

4 Likes

Oh ok i didnt read it properly!

3 Likes

Bump. Got buried with the recent flurry of topics, so figured I should bump it. Hopefully anyone new seeing this likes my idea!

3 Likes

Could be useful when i wanna read old mails

4 Likes

oh this would be super cool actually!

Perhaps a “Read mail” box that will show all your mail within the past 30 days, similar to Replay where it eventually expires? I think this would work best at the bottom of the mail list, just to make it easier to see newer mail :thinking:

Anyway, love this idea!

6 Likes

Almost at 20 votes! Let’s try and hit it by the end of the week!

4 Likes

20 votes bump! Everyone who voted as of this bump gets to join the pre 20 votes club! I know no one cares, but if this post gets really big you can consider yourself one of the OGs.

4 Likes

Hey! That’s me! Hooray! :tada:

4 Likes

Only got 1 vote last bump and I want to see maybe 25 votes soon? so yes

bump

3 Likes

another bump because this gotta be added.

3 Likes

And another bump for my dear friend, Smiley!

5 Likes

Another? Why not use the other alt already with a pfp

2 Likes

That’s the same alt lolol

3 Likes

Wheres the pfp then Buns had several why not choose those instead of a green A?