Ability to change game specific cosmetics from the hub

let’s say you play deathrun. you’ve had chat muted, and, up until now, didn’t realize there was a cosmetics menu. awesome! you start to tinker with the cosmetics, when suddenly, you are thrown into a game.

lets also say you’ve played hide and seek for a while and want cosmetics that match with your skin. well, good luck customizing! you’ll have to endure the pain of checking the timer and browsing constantly, then leaving and rejoining the game before it starts to keep looking.

something that has bugged me for a long time, is how if you want to change your cosmetics, its a hassle, because you cant do it without worrying about a timer. its so frustrating getting yoinked into a game while choosing your cosmetics for games. that’s why there should be another tab in the global locker: game specific cosmetics!

selecting “game specific cosmetics” would bring you to a menu where you select the game you wanna change cosmetics for. then you just change the cosmetics from there. this would make changing cosmetics much, much easier, and you’d be able to customize away without worrying about timers.

i cant find a reason NOT to add this, or something like it. so, please consider it! thank you.

this oh my god

this would be so useful, also if there was like a specific “customize” game mode where you could see what it looked like in a real game

7 Likes

Command: /locker [game]

7 Likes

Yessss I would absolutely love this.

It is so annoying whenever I’m playing murder mystery (as it’s the game I have the highest level in) and I level up. Then after when I get teleported back into the lobby for a new game. It takes forever for me to scroll down to the correct category then scroll all the way down to the bottom to select my new cosmetic. Along with lots of lag at the beginning every time i get sent back into lobby spawn and then vote for a map.

I think there is already a command to change cosmetics in-game, but I can’t remember, but if I am actually right about that, I kind of don’t want to have to stop in the middle of the hallway and then get killed by the murderer.

This would make life so much easier if you could toggle them in the hub. You get my vote ! :))

3 Likes

this would be usefull

1 Like

a new forumer not making a duplicate suggestion and a good idea for once? hahahaha have a vote

7 Likes

you got my vote and respect

this is grand! and im surprised nothing like this was ever suggested or that i know of. congratz

best of luck on your ventures here if you so decide.

1 Like

there is /locker which u can use during game warmups but thats a lot of hassle ffor pe players

yes I need this so muchhhh!!! To add onto this I feel like the hub titles and avatars should be added into it for game specific ones from lowest to highest levels.

for now u can do /locker