A way to reduce MEH spammers

Suggestion:

Add a hub title or a red dot next to the IGN of the players who spam meh votes in just build. This will only show in just build’s lobby and one can not remove it himself/herself.
How this works is if a player spams meh vote too many times in games, he/she gets the ‘meh spammer’ title OR the red dot after his/her name.

Reference:

Benefits:

Although it won’t stop the meh spammers, it will surely decrease the amount of them!
Also, people can re-queue if they see a lot of meh spammers in a single game. It will improve the experience of players who actually like to play the game.

How to get rid of the red dot:

There should be a criterion. Like if you give 4 love votes in 5 different games, the red dot disappears.
But I think HIVE should not tell it publically. The hive staff chooses the criteria but do tell it to players. So the only thing players can do to get rid of it is vote fairly!

1 Like

I mean, wouldn’t this cause voting unfairly again, just to get rid of the title/dot.

5 Likes

^^^

so as in it will permanently stay there?

It would take 2 hours to break the code.

Maybe make different criteria for different players then

Like they are doing it with the portal runestone thing rn(ik this is a different thing but yea)

^^^

I don’t see directly how that will happen. It’s just a title

I also don’t see how spamming likes is much better

1 Like

maby when the player votes the game average for long enought he gets rid of it

1 Like

People who play with their friends or those who play regularly won’t like it imo

Just an example, not saying to spam likes
The criteria can have an amount of meh votes as well

The only probelm I have is that some builds are just bad…I will not give a bad build anything good

1 Like

better idea: just have the meh spammers queue with other meh spammers so the fair voters don’t have to deal with them

5 Likes

what if all the builds are bad though?

Just be honest and click meh. Just dont vote unfairly for good builds and bad builds.

You wont get it for a single game

Also i dont think this can happen many times

This idea can actually fit greatly in this.

Why is they’re not a meh cool Down it’s ten time easier than having a red dot on you name so you won’t spam and then having to spam like. Easy solution 1 hour meh cool down. Also they might not spam meh your build can just be trash to them.

I agree with this suggestion but every single build I see in just build is awful and they only place like 10 blocks with no custom floor

2 Likes

maybe they dont know how to do the /floor command?

and its likely possible too because we already have pbmm

2 Likes