A way to obtain costumes that are currently unavailable

GoldenCenturia is right… Originally the post was about obtaining costumes through quests and not just buy purchasing. Also, the original poster mentioned something about making the costumes more “feminine.” It’s clear that the first part was most likely a translation issue which ItsWoozieE cleared up. However, the second part should be a different suggestion topic altogether. I don’t support the idea of allowing people to earn or buy limited time costumes from the past because it takes away from the fun/effort others have put forth in the past to get those rewards.

2 Likes

you didn’t need to write out that entire thing when centuria summed it up pretty well

4 Likes

True, I could’ve been a bit more concise :slight_smile: . I just wanted to give my take on the suggestion now that it is clear what it exactly it was, plus hopefully pointing wytny to making a new suggestion post if they wanted to suggest the other part of it they originally had :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not say to remove the male police officer, I just said that I would like to have the female police somehow, I am at the highest level in murder mystery and the male skin is great but when the female police officer showed up, she made me pretty and I would like to have her, It would be a good idea to reward them both

2 Likes