A readjustment of SlimeGuy6675's Idea

Perhaps making maps for tw and sw or even mm is a bit much however… DR could be a good place to start

I completely agree with what WoozBee has said in reply to this however… I have an idea on how this could work.

For those of you who know Super Mario Maker… you know that you can create levels, just without all functions from the original games, this could work nicely for custom maps.

Here are some ideas:

• The map building will occur on the hive itself
  • You won’t be able to create obstacles but rather use pre-builts from a menu
  • These custom maps can only be made by hive +
  • These can only be played on custom servers
  • The map would be built in a template world (a very basic one)
  • These would be saved for a few days as presets and deleted once (x) amount of days have passed
  • You would not be able to share these maps

I feel that this way Team Nectar’s work is still recognized as the real deal and chock full of content while allowing players to express their creativity and map making skills :slight_smile:

What if they added this as a perk to the possible pass or whatever you want to call it

(This)

1 Like

Ah yes… That could work work well

2 Likes

its been a month and Neutronic hasn’t replied to me if i can join in Team Nectar…

1 Like

You have to have some amount of building experience to be in Team Nectar, the more the better, as I personally consider Team Nectar to be one of the best build teams out there. For the application, you must submit an imgur album of example works. Woozie said they changed their name to Hive Build Team (I’m really sad about that) and also changed up the application, so things might be different, but I’m sure the example works part will definitely be the same. You are, after all, applying for a build team. Also, you need Teamspeak. Not sure if you still do anymore, but last time I went over the application it said you did. You probably have to be older too.

Edit:

4 Likes

the only things im not applicable are microphone because i sound cringy even though i have a good mic and i have never used world edit in bedrock…i mean i know but its hard to use it on mobile…i have been plaing mc since it was released on mobile

1 Like

You have to have Java to apply.
Also I went over the application again. Now it requires you to have a resume, so you’ll need to be older.

1 Like

OOF, but how old tho?
i don’t even have java, big F

1 Like

I think you have to be 18+ to work for the Hive Team. That might not apply to Team Nectar, but I would assume so since the build team application is now listed on jobs.playhive.com.

1 Like

ew teamspeak?

1 Like

Hey guys, just a reminder to keep on topic in threads lmao

1 Like

This seems to have similar aspect to this CS Forge idea wmc

1 Like