A practical (and reasonable) use for Coal Ore

Reworked the loot table and changed copper to coal.

Hopefully this clears up some issues.

Bump.

Sorry for the bumps but I love new discussion :slight_smile:

1 Like

it is great but still i think pretty unbalanced

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Would like some more opinions!

Bro don’t necropost

please

Bumping a topic to get more discussion on it and necroposting if are two very different things.

First of all, this is my topic. As the topic owner, I can bump it to get this to more members of the community.

Second of all, necroposting doesn’t apply to the suggestions section. If, for example, I bumped a random old Support topic, then that would be necroposting. But, the entire point of suggestions is to suggest things and have people give their opinion on your suggestion. I can bump my topic to accomplish the point of this subcategory.

I assume you just saw someone using the phrase “necroposting”, and thought it applied to all forum categories. It doesn’t.

You already have plenty of feedback, bro

It’s unnecessary to “Bump the thread to get more feedback”

There are people in this thread who wrote paragraphs of feedback, and you are still here bumping it to get more feedback.

don’t get me wrong, it’s an AMAZING suggestion with lots of thing in here to consider, but you gotta learn when to let it go.

2 Likes

Stop bumping the thread

If not one is talking about it, that means no one really wants to talk about it and that’s how 95% of suggestions go on the forums

If any section it’s the suggestions section because if a topic is dead no one wants to talk about it

2 Likes

excessive bump = bad.

11 days isn’t too bad for me since it has not been a month since the last post.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

When somebody duplicates a topic and get redirected to the old topic, it’s usually fairly inactive.

So, with stuff like this happening all the time, what’s the criteria for necroposting in suggestions when I get hollered at by a mini-mod but when little Timmy makes a duplicate post about a new game mode he can gladly send a 6 month old topic to the front?

Do not bump posts excessively (more than once every 72 hours)

12 days between posts is not excessive when looking at the forum rules

1 Like

That is for different topics not the same.
and nevertheless if it’s not written in the rules doens’t mean it’s good.
you bumped it 4 times.
and that’s excessive yes.
there was no need to

2 Likes

The base situation is still the same. Somebody bumped a topic, and apparently that’s not allowed in certain situations.

There was a need to. I wanted more discussion, and bumping would have helped me get it.

Also, something not being in the rules doesn’t mean it’s bad either. You all are acting like children and whining about how I followed the rules of bumping topics verbatim.

2 Likes

The conversation isn’t going anywhere so try to keep it related to the actual suggestion.

6 Likes

Ok, that’s pretty fair, but I’m more annoyed on why he bumped it rather than him bumping it in the first place.

I agree with vortex, as well. Lets drop the topic.

3 Likes

You said necro posting doesn’t apply to the suggestions section… it does because you don’t need to bump a dead thread and It’s dead because no one wants to talk about it

3 Likes

This is a hack some people use. Also I don’t think there is a point in any of this cz unless you are a mole who is going to break a iron pick or any of the things you stated.

1 Like

Suggestions often get bumped so that more users see it, form an opinion on it, and possibly vote on it. it’s not that uncommon.
Even the most highly voted suggestions threads go dead sometimes without attempting to bring in traffic from newer users, because the current ones have already seen it and dont have anything else to say.
Generally you wait a bit longer before bumping it but like it’s not hurting u, except for ur ego apparently
Just chill and move on or stuff’s gonna start getting flagged probably lol

3 Likes

sounds like the 1000 eff wooden pick from cc sw op mode
kinda fun to use, probably would get used in trapping a lot

ok, fair, i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt

idk, it just really irritates me

seriously tho, let’s move on