A Possibe New Bee Rank?

Its unlikely that Hive will add this but would be great if the price was still ultimately lowered.

3 Likes

I think this hive prefers the ‘+’ system, adding a Bee rank would confuse that system; (it’s also heavily overpriced).

1 Like

I don’t think a new purchasable rank that isn’t a part of the + system is a good idea, but I would love for this to replace the current VIP rank. It fits Hive’s theme more.

3 Likes

maybe you could buy the rank for like 500qp but cant gift to others or could just be a free add-on for hive VIP rank if you already have it

I dont feel this is at all necessary, the newer players would be incredibly confused by all these ranks, and they would provide no additional perks other than cosmetics really, and hive plus already provides sufficient perks as well. They could be nice hub titles though…

“The bee”
“The bumblebee”

50 dollars on a rank on a video game is far too expensive though in my opinion.

(Make sure to vote for your own post)

3 Likes

Too expensive Mabey 20$ max bro. The hive not that expensive lol

i like my idea cus its cheap and hopefully afordable for others

Yup. In hindsight, that is very expensive.

1 Like

Yes Mabey for finding 100 mailbots as another thing,
i spent alot of time searching :mag: to find all the bots for just a costume and a tower that has 0 function

With how easy it is to cheat the Mailbots, I think the rewards are fine. (Also I like the tower. :angry:)

$49.99? That’s more than the cost of Minecraft itself! i don’t mean to be harsh, but 50 bucks is a bit extreme.

There are enough replies criticizing the $50 price listed in the topic. The complaint has been made already, please don’t make more.

1 Like

oh mb sorry

I think I am

1 Like

Dw you’re alright, I just think there should be more to the discussion than just the price point from this point on, like the fact that there are no perks other than cosmetics. :sweat_smile:

Yeah your right. this should be something that you earn though, not something to pay for. maybe you can get by being a member of the hive for a year, or getting to lvl 20 on all hive games.

1 Like

I must’ve been seeing things too when I wrote that

Hey, don’t be so hard on yourself. money is an interesting concept, and i don’t blame you for listing a high price. despite what anyone else says, i think the idea was still nice.

The idea was nice, and I think we should talk about all parts of the idea. (Not mad about your post, I am agreeing with you. Just to clarify.)
The color of the nametag is really nice! :smile:
Also I like all the hub titles.

(Hive++ Suggestion and Civillized Discussion Megapost) to be honest this idea is way better, it’s just facts :cubee:

1 Like